Blargenshnuggle

Bringing you a mixture of serious, fun, and stupidity in one cluster of a blog. I kind of like it.

 
Chat Box
Cool Websites
Ebaumsworld
MJ Morning Show
Games
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com
Click my sponsors!
Add-on stuff

Feeds

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe in Rojo

Add Blargenshnuggle to Newsburst from CNET News.com

Add to Google

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in FeedLounge

Add to netvibes

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to Bitty Browser

Add to Plusmo

Add Blargenshnuggle to ODEO

Subscribe in podnova

Israel, your thoughts?
Friday, July 14, 2006
I'm sure you are well aware of the current state of Israel vs. Hezbollah. If not, then you need to read up real quick, because it will affect everyone in the world! Wall street has already taken an ass whooping for 3 days straight, you're going to be paying over $3 for a gallon of gas for a very long time, and world leaders are taking sides as I type!

Personally I am torn. One side of me says "Israel, kick some ass and defend your men", the other says, "poor Lebanon". From what I've read in the last 24 hours, it seems a majority of countries worldwide are telling Israel to ease up. Of course the White House and the U.K. are basically telling Israel to "go get some!!!". The question is: who is right?

Even though the situation is already ugly, it could get a lot worse. In a sick way I do love world drama, as it gives us something to talk about at the watercooler, however, I don't like when innocent civilans are involved. Only time will tell, over the next week or so....what's really going down.

What are your thoughts?
posted by Ryan @ 6:56 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Ryan
Home: Midwest, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
<
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Google Ads
Reserved