Blargenshnuggle

Bringing you a mixture of serious, fun, and stupidity in one cluster of a blog. I kind of like it.

 
Chat Box
Cool Websites
Ebaumsworld
MJ Morning Show
Games
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com
Click my sponsors!
Add-on stuff

Feeds

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe in Rojo

Add Blargenshnuggle to Newsburst from CNET News.com

Add to Google

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in FeedLounge

Add to netvibes

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to Bitty Browser

Add to Plusmo

Add Blargenshnuggle to ODEO

Subscribe in podnova

Texas School District Bans Cleavage
Sunday, August 06, 2006

Couldn't resist this one. Shouldn't educators be focused more on education, instead of teenage cleavage? I think cleavage is a part of high school, its part of the whole experience. I don't see a problem as long as they are not walking around topless, (I wouldn't have complained about that in high school, but you get the point).

What do you think?
posted by Ryan @ 5:39 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger The dykes next door said…

    OK, now, as a teacher, I have to say that cleavage IS distracting, and that's probably why they have banned it. I don't teach high school, but I know that 16 year old boys would have a hard time concentrating on their work with something like these in their faces. And the point here, I think is merely to reduce the distractions. I doubt that it is a "morality" issue. But, as a lesbian, I can't really complain about this photo either. Although, if the breasts in question belong to a 17 year old girl, I have no business looking at them either.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Ryan
Home: Midwest, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
<
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Google Ads
Reserved